Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hair or no hair...

It is common in women in menopause to have hair growth in new areas, or more so than before. But no hair?

I haven't shaved my legs in six months. And barely had the need to for the six months prior to that. Is this normal? I have yet to find any supporting research but it's interesting. I have not experienced any changes to hair growth anywhere else on my body, either more or less. My legs have always had light hair but now there is none. Well, there was one but I plucked it!

I take that back, there is plenty of research. I just never worried about it so I never really paid attention to those details: there is commonly thinning of body hair and an increase in facial hair. I always saw the increase in facial hair, and since I have tweezers and a great "wax-lady" I wasn't worried about that. So the fact that I may never have to shave my legs again is kind of cool!

Hey, I take it where I can get it!

No comments: